+ plug VALVE I CATEGORY — api 599 sleeved type plug valve — pressure balanced inverted plug valve — Eccentric Cast Steel or Cast Iron Plug Valve
PRESSURE BALANCED INVERTED PLUG VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Pressure Balanced type ■ Inverted Lubricated □ API 6D Plug Valve ■ Tapered or Cone Plug □ Flanged or B.W ■ Metal Seated □ Cast Steel Body ■ Bi-Directional Seal
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa pressure balanced plug valves are designed of lubricated sealing structure by injecting high pressure sealing oil & grease from the plug nozzle into the valve, which will generate one layer of high pressure sealing surroundings, in another words, will form one oil slick between the body and plug sealing surface, the oil slick could not only act as sealant member, but also function as lubricant, easy to open and close. In order to further decrease the operating torque, the plug valve passageway are designed of rectangular shape. The sealing surface is welded STL or treated by hardening process to strengthen its abrasion-proof and corrosion-resistance ability, extending the service life. The plug surface is made of mirror structure and grind with the body seal surface then, the much lower operating torque may be achieved.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ Glofa pressure balanced plug valves are inverted type, there is one check valve on the top, when the valve is shut-off, the injected oil make the plug effect with one lifting force since of the area difference of top plug and bottom plug, making the valve acquiring better sealing performance. At the moment the plug valve is open, the pressure in the low cavity of the body and the pipeline pressure get balanced, the plug will effect with one thrust downward by the high pressure sealing oil in the top cavity, one small gap will occure between the plug and the body sealing surface, the torque rotating the plug could be decreased effectively.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Ranges from 1/2” to 60’’, DN15 to DN1500
• Pressure Ratings from CL150 to CL2500, PN16 to PN420
• Structured in Lubricated , Pressure Balanced, Bolted Bonnet, Tapered Plug • Design standard available in API 6D, DIN3352, etc, complied with ASME B16.34, API 598 for Test, ASME B16.5 & ASME B16.47 for Flange, ASME B16.25 for B.W, ANSI B16.10 for Face to Face, API 607 & API 6Fa for Fire Safe
• Ends Connections in Butt Welded, Flanged FF RF, RTJ
• Body Materials available in carbon steel A216 WCB, A216 WCC, low temperature carbon steel A352 LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel WC6, WC9, stainless steel A351 CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, Duplex&Super Duplex SS A995 4A, 5A, special materials in Monel, Alu, Bronze C95800, C95400, etc.
• Actuations can be equipped with Lever, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋