+ plug VALVE I CATEGORY — api 599 sleeved type plug valve — pressure balanced inverted plug valve — eccentric cast steel OR CAST IRON plug valve
ECCENTRIC CAST STEEL OR CAST IRON PLUG VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Eccentric Plug Vale ■ Fully Rubber Enwraped □ Rectangular Port Area ■ Integral Stem & Plug □ Flanged or Butt Welded ■ Cast Steel or Cast Iron □ Zero-Leakage ■ API 6D & CE Certified
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa Eccentric Plug Valves is in offset structure between the stem centerline and the sealing face centerline, under the eccentric structure the seal could get more and more tight when the valve is being shut-off continuely, this feature assure the valves with excellent sealing performance. When opening the valve, the plug could get separated with the seat very shortly, no abrasion to seat during the open & close and easy to operate with long service life.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ The plug is fully heating encapsulated by high performance rubber, be with optimum sealing elasticity, also elinimate the risks of the rubber falling off by abrasion and erosion. The seat could be made in pure Ni, Stainless Steel or other special materials, enable it applied in medium with high corrosion and strong flush. The straight-through flow channel minimize the medium’s loss during flowing. The rectangular shape of the flow channel area make the flow characteristic in liner regulating. The stem and plug are integral by monoblock casting, resulting in it with high strength and torque driving stiffness, also avoid the risks of stem broken. The short length of the valve face to face reduce the time of the medium across in the channel and minimize the impurty collection.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Ranges from 1/2” to 24’’, DN15 to DN600
• Pressure Ratings from CL150 to CL300, PN10 to PN50
• Structured in Eccentric Design, Bolted Bonnet • Design standard available in API 6D, DIN3352 etc., complied with ASME B16.34, API 598 for Test, ASME B16.5 & ASME B16.47 for Flange, ASME B16.25 for B.W, ANSI B16.10 for Face to Face
• Ends Connections available in Butt Welded, Flanged FF RF, RTJ
• Body Materials available in carbon steel A216 WCB, A216 WCC, low temperature carbon steel A352 LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel WC6, WC9, stainless steel A351 CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, Duplex&Super Duplex SS A995 4A, 5A, special materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, C95400 etc., or Cast Iron GG25, A126 B, Ductile Iron GGG40 or A536 etc.
• Actuations can be equipped with Lever, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators • Optional Painting or Coating by Epoxy on request
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋