+ plug VALVE I CATEGORY — api 599 sleeved type plug valve — pressure balanced inverted plug valve — Eccentric Cast Steel or Cast Iron Plug Valve
API 599 SLEEVED TYPE PLUG VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Sleeved Plug Valve ■ API 599 Standard □ Tapered or Cone Plug ■ Non-Lubricated □ Integral Stem & Plug ■ Sleeve in PTFE □ Cast or Forged Steel ■ Bi-Directional Seal
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa Sleeved type plug valve are non-lubricated quarter-turn valves that achieve sealing through the use of a compressible sleeve as a sealing member. In many applications they operate virtually maintenance free for decades. Glofa offers a wide range of plug valves to meet your needs, available of bi-directional flow, simple actuation, light weight, compact design, The insert PTFE Teflon sleeve completely surrounds the plug. The sleeve provides a large, circumferential sealing surface from port to port. Open, closed, or rotating, the seal is assured. The PTFE sleeve has a low coefficient of friction, it acts as a lubricant. Ease of operation is assured.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ Glofa sleeved type plug valve’s sealing is realized by the sealing face surrounding the sleeve, its unique 360° metal edge may protect and fix the sleeve. The sealing ring is in double grooved structure, which may help stablize the sleeve and absorb the slight deformation of the sleeve that caused by the temperature changing, meantime generating friction between the plug and sleeve, acquire self-cleaning effect, besides, the metal edge of the seat ring also offer self-cleaning for the valve when the plug is rotated, widely applicable to the working condition that is viscous and easy to get fouling. There is no space in the valve that enable the medium to collect. The sleeved type plug valve is bi-directional seal which makes installation no stricted by the fluid flow direction.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Ranges from 1/2” to 24’’, DN15 to DN600
• Pressure Ratings from CL 150 to CL 300, PN10 to PN50
• Structured in Head-duty Body, Bolted Bonnet, Tapered Plug, Non-lubricated • Design standard available in API 599, DIN3352, complied with ASME B16.34, API 598 for Test, ASME B16.5 for Flange, ASME B16.25 for B.W, ASME B16.11 for S.W, ASME B1.20.1 for NPT & BSPT
• Ends Connections in Screwed BSPT, NPT, Welded S.W, B.W, Flanged FF RF, RTJ
• Body Materials available in Cast or Forged carbon steel A216 WCB, A216 WCC, ASTM A105N, low temperature carbon steel A352 LCB, LCC, LF2, Alloy Steel WC6, WC9, F11, F22, stainless steel A351 CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, A182 F304, F304L, F316, F316L, Duplex & Super Duplex SS A995 4A, 5A or F51, F53, special materials in Monel, Alu, Bronze C95800, C95400, etc.
• Actuations can be equipped with Lever, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋