+ Globe VALVE I CATEGORY — cast steel bolted bonnet globe VALVE — FORGED STEEL RISING STEM GLOBE VALVE — PRESSURE SEALED BONNET GLOBE valve
PRESSURE SEALED BONNET TYPE GLOBE VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Pressure Sealed Bonnet ■ BS1873 Globe Valve □ Swivel & Plug Disc ■ High Pressure Valve □ High Temperature Valve ■ Rising Stem OS&Y □ Handwheel or Gear ■ API 6D & CE certified
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ The pressure sealed globe valves are designed in accordance with BS1873 and ASME B16.34 for high temperature and high pressure service, widely used in steam-generation station, industrial chemical plant and thermal power plant. Compared with bolted bonnet joint valves, the pressure sealed globe valves Glofa made provides absolute reliable sealing of the bonnet joint, which are more compact and rigid as well as maintenance cost-effective at high temperature and high pressure service
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ Pressure Sealed Globe Valve Glofa made are with self-sealed structure, the sealing will get more tight when the pressure increase against the wedged shape of the seat surface, of course, the pressure shall not exceed the maximum value that the valve could withstand. To meet with different working services and different retightening force which could be adjusted via the bolts, the appropriate sealing structure and sealig materials could be designed and selected.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 1/2” to 24’’, DN40 to D600
• Pressure Ratings from CL 600 to CL 2500, PN110 to PN420
• Structured in Swivel & Plug Disc, Pressure Sealed Bonnet, OS&Y Rising Stem • Design standard available in DIN, JIS, Gost, BS, etc, API 598, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.5 and MSS SP-25 accordant
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F R.F or RTJ, Butt-welded
• Body Materials available in Carbon Steel A216 WCB, WCC, Low Carbon Steel LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel A217 WC6, WC9, Stainless Steel A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel A890 GR. 4A, GR. 5A, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, 95600 etc.
• Actuations can be equipped with Handwheel, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional By-pass System upon request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋