+ Globe VALVE I CATEGORY — cast steel bolted bonnet globe VALVE — FORGED STEEL RISING STEM GLOBE VALVE — PRESSURE SEALED BONNET GLOBE valve
CAST STEEL BOLTED BONNET GLOBE VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ BS1873 Globe Valve ■ Swivel & Plug Disc □ Welded Seat Ring ■ Cast Steel Globe Valve □ Bolted Bonnet ■ Rising Stem OS&Y □ Handwheel or Gear ■ API 6D & CE certified
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa’ globe valve is designed of disc movement along the centerline of the valve seat, resulting in that the stroke of disc get direct proportional to the change of the seat port, this unique feature make globe valve suitable for cutting off the medium, regulating or throttling the flow capacity.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ The globe valve series also get short stroke , the openning height of the disc is just one quarter comparing to the gate valve which minimize the friction between the valve disc and seat, increase its ability for resisting the erosion. Besides, there is only one sealing face between the valve body and disc, make the manufacture process with better performance and easier for maintenance.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 1 1/2” to 24’’, DN40 to DN600
• Pressure Ratings from CL 150 to CL 2500, PN16 to PN260
• Structured in Swivel & Plug Disc, Bolted Bonnet, OS&Y Rising Stem, Welded Seat Ring, Screwed-in Back Seat • Design standard available in DIN, JIS, Gost, BS, etc, API 598, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.5 and MSS SP-25 accordant
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F R.F or RTJ, Butt-welded
• Body Materials available in Carbon Steel A216 WCB, WCC, Low Carbon Steel LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel A217 WC6, WC9, Stainless Steel A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel A890 GR. 4A, GR. 5A, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, 95600 etc.
• Actuations can be equipped with Handwheel, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional SDNR Check Valve, Angle type, Y pattern, bypass system on request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋