+ GLOBE VALVE I CATEGORY — cast steel bolted bonnet globe valve — forged steel rising stem globe valve — pressure sealed BONNET gLOBE valve
FORGED STEEL RISING STEM GLOBE VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Forged Steel Globe Valve ■ API 602 Globe Valve □ Full or Reduced Port ■ NPT Or BSPT Ends □ B.W Or S.W Ends ■ Plug or Needle Disc □ Bolted Or Welded Cover ■ API 6D & CE Certified
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ The Forged Steel Globe Valve Glofa prouces are suitable for wide ranged pressure and temperature, the series valve are fitted for used in small size pipeline, the valve height is low even when fully open, have advantages of more simple procedure for manufacture and maintenance comparing to forged steel gate valves.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES –
■ The Forged Steel Globe Valve got superior sealing and high erosion-proof ability for reason that the friction betwen valve disc and seat is very small and the seat surface do not get abrasion easily. The type valve get short stroke which make the valve opening and closing fast.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Ranges from 1/2” thru 3”, DN15 to DN80
• Pressure Ratings from Class 150 to Class 1500, PN16 to PN260
• Structured in Bolted or Welded Cover, OS&Y, Rising Stem • Standard complied with API 598, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.5, ANSI B16.11, ANSI B16.25, ANSI B1.20.1, BS5352 optional
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F, R.F or RTJ, Threaded or Screwed NPT, BSPT, Welded S.W, B.W, etc
• Body Materials available in Carbon Steel ASTM A105N, Low Carbon Steel LF2, Alloy Steel F11, F22 Stainless Steel A182 F304, F304L, F316, F316L, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel F51, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, etc.
• Operations can be Handwheel, Electric / Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋