+ butterfly VALVE I CATEGORY — concentric rubber lined butterfly valve — high performance double offset butterfly VALVE — awwa c504 rubber seated d.i butterfly valve
HIGH PERFORMANCE DOUBLE OFFSET BUTTERFLY VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Double Offset Design ■ High Performance Valve □ API 609 Butterfly Valve ■ C.S Butterfly Valve □ Wafer, Lug or Flanged ■ Resilient Seat □ Uni or Bi directional Seal ■ Replaceable Seat Ring
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa High Performance Double Offset Butterfly Valve are designed of double eccentric structure that the centerline of the stem are deviated from the centerline of the disc and valve body centerline. The structure may get the disc separated off the valve seat rapidly when opening the valve, which could elinimate the over compressure and rub between the valve disc and seat greatly, also reduce the opening resistance and decrease the abrasion, improving the seat service life. The large reduce on abrasion also enable the double offset butterfly valve made in metal seated, expanding its application in high temperature fileds. The disc of High Performance Double Offset Butterfly Valve are with structure of double slab disc type and mutiple passageway, each water flow could be mutually restricted and get balanced, resulting in avoiding the disc shaking and ensure the valve’s stability.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ The butterfly valve with above unique structures could get more and more tighte when it is continuely shutt off. When opening the valve, the disc could get separated from the valve seat completely just by rotating the stem slightly, decreasing the friction a lot and the seal get more tight, reliable, extending its durability. The type butterfly valve have another features of minimun flow resistance with good hydraulic characteristics, the flow characteristics is approximately slanted straight line which make the butterfly with good capability of energy conservation.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 2” to 48’’, DN50 to DN1200
• Pressure Ratings from CL150 to CL600, PN10 or PN100
• Structured in Double Eccentric, Positive Bubble Tight Shut-off • Standard complied with API 609 B, DIN for Design, ASME B16.34, API 598 for Test, ASME B16.5, EN1092-2, BS4504, BS 10 Table D or E, JIS 5K or 10K for Wafer , Lug or Flange, API 609, EN558 for Face to Face
• Ends Connections in Wafer, Lug, Flanged or Victaulic
• Body Materials available in Cast Carbon Steel A216 WCB, WCC, Low Carbon Steel LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel A217 WC6, WC9, Stainless Steel A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel A995 GR. 4A, GR. 5A, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, 95400 etc.
• Actuations can be equipped with Lever, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional Position Indicator and Extension Stem on request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋