+ butterfly VALVE I CATEGORY — concentric rubber lined butterfly valve — high performance double offset butterfly VALVE — awwa c504 rubber seated d.i butterfly valve
AWWA C504 RUBBER SEATED D.I BUTTERFLY VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ AWWA C504 Butterfly Valve ■ Body Rubber Lined □ Sea Water Application ■ Cast Iron or Ductile Iron □ Wafer or Flanged FF ■ Resilient Seat □ Zero Leakage Seal ■ Epoxy Painting or Coated
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa AWWA C504 Butterfly Valve are widely used in water industrial system such as draink water pump plant, desalination plant, urban water supply and drainage, etc. The butterfly valve have got AWWA C504 standard test qualified, zero leakage could be both achieved at bi-directional seal. The body surface are coated by high solid epoxy resin which have no pollution to water. All butterfly valves comply with AWWA C504 requirements, valve getting long service life, be with strong aseismic.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ For sizes from 3” to 24” of Glofa’s AWWA C504 butterfly valve, the rubber seat are vulcanized onto the body, which could fix the seat and don’t get deviation as well as medium pollution. For sizes from 30” to 72”, the seat is pressed onto the body by steel plate, allowing the maintenace and replacement on the pipeline, for sizes of 30” to 72”, the valve is designed of offset structure, the disc is overflow channel type, which may get higher strength, lighter in weight, wider in flow area and higher CV value. The sealing surface on the disc under all sizes are in stainless steel, decreasing the open and close torque and extending its service life. All valves could achieve seal of zero leakage and bubble tight shut-off.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 3” to 72’’, DN80 to DN1800
• Pressure Ratings in AWWA C504 25B, 50B, 75B, 150B, 150 PSI, 250 PSI, CL125 or CL150.
• Standard complied with AWWA C504 or AWWA C516, AWWA C504 for Test, ASME B16.1 for Flange, AWWA C504 or AWWA C516 for F to F
• Ends Connections in Wafer, Flanged or Mechanical Joints
• Body Materials available in Cast Iron GG25, A126 B, Ductile Iron GGG40 or A536
• Actuations can be equipped with Lever, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional ISO5211/MSS SP-101 Direct Mount and Extension Stem on request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋