+ butterfly VALVE I CATEGORY — concentric rubber lined butterfly valve — high performance double offset butterfly VALVE — awwa c504 rubber seated d.i butterfly valve
CONCENTRIC RUBBER LINED BUTTERFLY VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Concentric Butterfly Valve ■ Rubber or PTFE Lined □ API 609 Butterfly Valve ■ Cast Iron or Ductile Iron □ Wafer, Lug or Flanged ■ Resilient Seat □ Bi-Directional Seal ■ Lockable Lever
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa concentric rubber lined butterfly valves are with simple structure and easy to produce, the center of stem, disc and valve body are in same position. The valve are lined by rubber such as Natural Rubber, or NBR, EPDM, which have been widely used in services containing corrosion medium like strong Acid or Alkali. The center lined butterfly valve are with high precise connection with excellent strength, suitable to operate by lever, gear, electric or pneumatic.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ The butterly valve is of compact structure and with superior sealing, and there is no leakage from the stem. Glofa rubber lined butterfly valve are with perfect sealing capability, less torque, easy to maintenace, besides, the seat and packing could be replaced. They are bi-directional seal and could be achieved zero-leakage for both. By the way, the sealing materials are with high capability of aging resistance and corrosion resistance, the service life are long. Glofa also supply pinless butterfly valve design which may eliminate potential leakage point at the disc and shaft joints, and perform better in high corrosive medium.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 2” to 48’’, DN50 to DN1200
• Pressure Ratings from CL 125 or CL 150, PN10 or PN16
• Structured in Center Lined, Positive Tight Shut-off, Integrated Long-neck Body • Standard complied with 609 A, DIN for Design, ASME B16.34, API 598 for Test, ASME B16.5, EN1092-2, BS4504, BS 10 Table D or E, JIS 5K or 10K for Wafer , Lug or Flange, API 609, EN558 for Face to Face
• Ends Connections in Wafer, Lug, Flanged or Victaulic
• Body Materials available in Cast Iron GG25, A126 B, Ductile Iron GGG40 or A536
• Actuations can be equipped with Lever, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional ISO5211 Direct Mount and Extension Stem on request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋