+ ball VALVE I CATEGORY — floating split body f.p or r.p ball valve — trunnion mounted cast or forged ball VALVE — flanged or butt welded fully welded ball valve
TRUNNION MOUNTED CAST OR FORGED BALL VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Tunnion Mountd Ball ■ Full or Reduced Port □ 2 Pieces or 3 Pieces ■ Cast or Forged Body □ Double Block & Bleed ■ Blow-out Proof Stem □ Anti-Static Device ■ Soft or Metal Seat
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ For Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve Glofa supply, the pressure
of the fluid is absorbed by the trunnion bearings and is directly transmitted to the valve body, no effecting on the seat and the seat may not bear more pressure, thus the trunnion mounted ball valve have features of less torque, least deformation on the seat, most reliable and stable sealing, long service life. The trunnion mounted ball is supported by the bearings at the up and down, eliminate the high pressure generated from the inlet crash of the fluid to the ball and the seat, minimize the friction and save the torque greatly, easy to operate. ■ The spring loaded seat got self-tight ability and may seal the valve at upstream. The series ball valve have two seats in both direction and do not restrict by the installation direction. The soft sealing ring is inlayed into the stainless steel seat, at the end of the SS seat, one spring is loaded to make sure the seat ring get enough pretightening force, in case the seat ring get damanged during work, the spring could still keep sure the seal of the seat ring.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – □ The trunnion mounted ball valve Glofa supply are with function of self-relief pressure, when the pressure collected in the cavity increase and exceed the max pretightening force that the spring may withstand, the seat would step back and get separated with the ball, then the internal pressure may relieve automatically, the seat will go back its original position after the pressure’s relief. ■ The series valve have Double Block and Bleed (DBB), whenever the valve is fully open or fully closed, the both valve seats at bi-directional may cut off the fluids, the impurity in the cavity will be discharged through the bleed valve. □ In case, the impurity in the meidum or fire cause the seat unfunction or useless, the emergency sealant injection offer another seal through injecting the sealant into the stem or seat. ■ The trunnion mounted valve are also placed with one fire-safe sealing ring between the ball and seat in order the fire happening accidently ruin the seat ring, when seat ring get broken, the fire safe seat ring will be pushed onto the ball and generate metal to metal seal effect for achieving the seal again.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 2” to 40’’, DN50 to DN1000
• Pressure Ratings from CL 150 to CL 2500, PN16 to PN420
• Structured in Side Entry, Bolted Bonnet, Fire Safe Design, Cavity Pressue Self-relief, Emergency Sealant Injection, Double Piston Effect, Double Seal Design • Design standard available in API 6D, BS5351, DIN3352, etc, complied with ASME B16.34, API 598 for Test, ASME B16.5 for Flange, ASME B16.25 for B.W, API 607 & API 6Fa for Fire Safe, NACE MR 01-75 for Sour Service
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F R.F or RTJ, Butt Welded
• Body Materials available in Cast Carbon Steel A216 WCB, WCC, Low Carbon Steel LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel A217 WC6, WC9, Stainless Steel A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel A890 GR. 4A, GR. 5A, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, 95600 etc., also available in Forged Carbon Steel A105, Low Carbon Steel LF2, Alloy Steel F11, F22, Stainless Steel F304L, F304, F316L, F316, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel F51, etc.
• Actuations can be equipped with Lever, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional Drain Plug or Bleed Valve, Extension Stem on request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋