+ ball VALVE I CATEGORY — floating split body f.p or r.p ball valve — trunnion mounted cast or forged ball VALVE — flanged or butt welded fully welded ball valve
FLOATING SPLIT BODY F.P OR R.P BALL VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Floating Ball Valve ■ Full or Reduced Port □ Unibody or Split Body ■ Cast or Forged Body □ Fire Safe Design ■ Blow-out Proof Stem □ Anti-Static Device ■ Soft or Metal Seat
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa floating ball valve contains: one-piece uni-body design, two-piece & three-piece split body design, and cast & forged steel design, ends connection available in Flanged, Threaded NPT or BSPT, Socket Welded or Butt Welded, pup pipes and nipples available on request. All designed conform to API 6D, BS 5351, ISO17292 and fire safe test are according to BS 6755 and API 607. For Soft Seal & Metal which Soft Sealing material may be available in PTFE, R-PTFE PPL, PEEK, DEVLON & NYLON ETC, Metal Sealing materials shall be selected against the condition medium and working temperature. Wide ranges of body and trim materials are available for service working temperature from -196℃ to 500℃, size from 1/2” to 10” and pressure rating from ANSI CL 150 to CL1500, 1000 PSI to 3000 PSI, for sour service NACE MR0175 is also meet.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ The floating ball valve have features of lowest flow resistance among all types of valvs, when valve fully open, the bores among the body, ball and pipelines are in one straight line with same diameters, the medium could flow through almost with no loss. The ball may realise fast fully open and close rotating just by 90°, comparing to gate valve or globe valve, ball valve type are more small in shape and light in weight, easy to installation on the pipelines. Glofa ball valves also get the superior seat design to keep sure the valve seal and with advantages of low friction, less operating torque. The floating ball valve could also be equipped with locking device to make sure valve open & close in correct position.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 1 1/2” to 10’’, DN40 to DN250
• Pressure Ratings from CL 150 to CL 1500, 1000 psi to 3000 psi
• Structured in Side Entry, Bolted Bonnet • Design standard available in DIN, JIS, Gost, BS, etc, ASME B16.34, API 598 for Test, ASME B16.5 for Flange, ASME B16.11 for S.W, ASME B16.25 for B.W, ASME B1.20.1 for NPT & BSPT, API 607 & API 6Fa for Fire Safe, NACE MR 01-75 for Nace and MSS SP-25 for Marking accordant
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F R.F or RTJ, Threaded NPT or BSPT, S.W, B.W
• Body Materials available in Cast Carbon Steel A216 WCB, WCC, Low Carbon Steel LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel A217 WC6, WC9, Stainless Steel A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel A890 GR. 4A, GR. 5A, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, 95600 etc., also available in Forged Carbon Steel A105, Low Carbon Steel LF2, Alloy Steel F11, F22, Stainless Steel F304L, F304, F316L, F316, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel F51, etc.
• Actuations can be equipped with Lever, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional ISO 5211 Direct Mount and Extension Stem on request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋