+ ball VALVE I CATEGORY — floating split body f.p or r.p ball valve — trunnion mounted cast or forged ball VALVE — flanged or butt welded fully welded ball valve
FLANGED OR BUTT WELD FULLY WELDED BALL VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Full Welded Ball Valve ■ Full or Reduced Port □ Flanged or Butt Welded ■ Fabricated or Forged □ Double Block & Bleed ■ Blow-out Proof Stem □ Anti-Static Device ■ Bi-Directional Seal
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa fully welded ball valve are in integral full welded full sealing structure by forging and fabricated process, there is not any bolt connection throughout the body. Absolutely no leakage at the middle and bonnet joints position. Comparing to other types of valves, the full welded ball valve have unique advantage of no defects that generated in the castings, no need to disassembling the valve components frequently on the pipeline, resulting in extending the valve service life greatly and saving the spare parts like flanges, bolts, gaskets. The series ball valve’ seat are made of PTFE with 25% carbon fiber and spring loaded, high adaptation to the weather changes. When the pipeline pressure get higher or less, the loaded spring could force the ball and seat surface keep in touch tightly and achieve zero-leakage all the way.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – □ The fully welded ball valve could be buried underground and just require building one small well station on the ground. The stem could be extended or shortened according to pipelines condition demands. The valve body materials could be same as the connected pipelines, thus avoid occuring stress uneven and got good welding property. Glofa fully welded ball valve is bi-directonal sealing which allow the flow pressure from both ends, the valves is with ability of pressure self-relief. Comparing to gate valves or butterlfy valves, the fully welded ball valve would not make the medium loss during the flow, the series valves are the optimum selection for thermal power and natural gas services.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 2” to 40’’, DN50 to DN1000
• Pressure Ratings from CL150 to CL2500, PN16 to PN420
• Structured in Fully Welded, Fire Safe Design, Cavity Pressue Self-relief, Emergency Sealant Injection, Double Seal • Design standard available in API 6D, BS5351, DIN3352, etc, complied with ASME B16.34, API 598 for Test, ASME B16.5 for Flange, ASME B16.25 for B.W, API 607 & API 6Fa for Fire Safe, NACE MR 01-75 for Sour Service, MSS SP-25 for Marking
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F R.F or RTJ, Butt Welded
• Body Materials available in Forged Carbon Steel A105, Low Carbon Steel LF2, Alloy Steel F11, F22, Stainless Steel F304L, F304, F316L, F316, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel F51, F53, F55 or other special alloys.
• Actuations can be equipped with Lever, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional Drain Plug or Bleed Valve, Extension Stem on request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋