+ swing check VALVE I CATEGORY — cast steel bolted cover swing check VALVE — FORGED STEEL API 602 SWING CHECK VALVE — PRESSURE SEALED COVER SWING CHECK valve
FORGED STEEL API 602 SWING CHECK VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Swing Check Valve ■ API 602 Forged Valve □ Full or Reduced Port ■ NPT Or BSPT Ends □ B.W Or S.W Ends ■ Uni-Directional Flow □ Bolted or Welded Cover ■ API 6D & CE certified
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Forged steel swing check valves Glofa produced which sizes are 3″(DN80) and smaller, compared with castings, forged valve bodies offer the advantages of more uniform structure, greater density, higher strength integrity, enhanced dimensional characteristics and closer dimensional tolerances. When valve fully open, the medium flow through almost without any resistance, thus the pressure across the valve is small.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ Glofa supply bolted bonnet and welded bonnet for forged steel swing check valves. For bolted bonnet type, the bonnet are bolted into the valve, sealed by spiral wounded gaskets, with advantage of easy to maintenance. For welded bonnet, the body and bonnet are threaded together then sealed by full welding, with advantage of excellent sealing. Forged steel swing check valve could work in high temperature and high pressure with ability of bearing big crash, also have superior property in plasticity and toughness.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 1/2” to 3’’, DN15 to DN80
• Pressure Ratings from CL 150 to CL 2500, PN16 to PN260
• Structured in Bolted Cover • Standard complied with API 598, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.5, ANSI B16.11, ANSI B16.25, ANSI B1.20.1, BS5352, DIN, JIS optional
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F, R.F or RTJ, Threaded or Screwed NPT, BSPT, Welded S.W, B.W, etc
• Body Materials available in Carbon Steel ASTM A105N, Low Carbon Steel LF2, Alloy Steel F11, F22 Stainless Steel A182 F304, F304L, F316, F316L, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel F51, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, etc.
• Optional Piston, Lift type, Ball type Check Valve on request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋