+ swing check VALVE I CATEGORY — cast steel bolted cover swing check VALVE — FORGED STEEL API 602 SWING CHECK VALVE — PRESSURE SEALED COVER SWING CHECK valve
CAST STEEL BOLTED COVER SWING CHECK VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ BS1868 or API 6D STD ■ Bolted Cover □ Uni-directional Flow ■ Cast Swing Check Valve □ Renewable Seat ■ Flanged or Butt Welded □ Quick Open and Close ■ API 6D & CE certified
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Swing check valves are the most common type check valve for general-purpose use. They get lowest pressure drop, when compared with other types check valves, besides, with simple structure and easy to maintain. All parts related to open and close are installed in the valve internals and do not penetrate out the body except the sealing gasket and ring which placed at the middle position, thus there are no leakage points and avoid the leaking greatly.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ The hinge and disc contacting surface are in spherical structure which enable the disc to rotate in large angles. The swing check valves also get advantages of fast opening and closing time, generally do not exceed 0.5 seconds. The valve seat surface are overlayed by hardened alloy of 13%Cr. or Stellited that strenghen the ability of abrasion-resistance and extend the service life.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 1 1/2” to 60’’, DN40 to DN1500
• Pressure Ratings from CL 150 to CL 2500, PN16 to PN260
• Structured in Bolted Cover, Internal or Through-body Hinge • Design standard available in DIN, JIS, Gost, BS, etc, API 598, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.5 and MSS SP-25 complied
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F R.F or RTJ, Butt-welded
• Body Materials available in Carbon Steel A216 WCB, WCC, Low Carbon Steel LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel A217 WC6, WC9, Stainless Steel A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel A890 GR. 4A, GR. 5A, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, 95400 etc.
• Optional External lever, Counter weight, Damper & Bypass system on request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋