+ knife GATE VALVE I CATEGORY — wafer or fully lugged knife gate valve — bonneted flanged knife gate valve — kga or kgd type slurry knife gate valve
KGA OR KGD TYPE SLURRY KNIFE GATE VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ KGA or KGD Type ■ Fully Rubber Sleeved □ Bubble-tight Shut-off ■ Low Maintenance □ Double Seated Design ■ Bi-Directional Flow □ No Metal Contact ■ API 6D & CE Certified
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa supply KGA Slurry Knife Gate Valve with features of heavy duty, full port elstomer sleeves offering ultimate isoltion against heavy slurries. The valves could meet a wide range of abrasion, corrosion, temperature and pressure requirments, which may be used in wet or dry services dealing with large, heavy particals and tramp materials.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ The Slurry knife Gate Valve Glofa design is 100% isolation result in absolutely zero downtream leakage, with filed replacable elastomer sleeves, besides, no seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Ranges from 3” thru 60’’, DN80 thru DN1500
• Pressure Ratings: PN6, PN10, PN16, ANSI # CL125 & CL150 • Temperature: Standard Sleeve rated to 80°C, up to 200°C with proper elastomer selection.
• Materials: Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex SS, or other special alloys.
• Operation: Manually handwheel or Gear, Electric, Pneumatic or Hydraulic
• Unobstructed flow flow eliminates turbulence, minimizes pressure drop across valve • No Gate or Stem Packing is required, eliminate packing leakage and maintenance
• Adaptable frame or yoke design featuring a top-removal stem nut
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋