+ GATE VALVE I CATEGORY — cast steel bolted bonnet type gate valve — forged steel rising stem type gate valve — pressure sealed os&y type gate valve
FORGED STEEL RISING STEM TYPE GATE VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ Forged Steel Gate Valve ■ API 602 Gate Valve □ Flanged Raised Face ■ NPT Or BSPT Ends □ B.W Or S.W Ends ■ Solid Wedged Type □ Bolted Or Welded Cover ■ API 6D & CE Certified
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Forged steel gate valves Glofa produced which sizes are 3″(DN80) and smaller, compared with castings, forged valve bodies offer the advantages of more uniform structure, greater density, higher strength integrity, enhanced dimensional characteristics and closer dimensional tolerances. ■ Forged steel gate valve Glofa offered have superior properties of heat preservation and cold preservation, the valve’s bore diameter are same as the pipelines and the medium flows in straight lines, resulting in that the resistance force are small and could prevent the heat losing effectively, this type valve are better choice for the fluid which is easy to solidify and with higher viscosity
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES –
□ Glofa’ forged steel gate valve is with wedged type sealing structure, it is sealed by the wedge compressing on the seat, this sealing type make it possible unaffected by the pipeline pressure difference. ■ The forged steel gate valve Glofa design are with self-cleaning structure, the fluid flow through the valve along on the sealing surface in 360°, which could eliminate the crash to the seat by the fluid in high speed, also flush away the dirties on the sealing surface.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Ranges from 1/2” thru 3”, DN15 to DN80
• Pressure Ratings from Class 150 to Class 1500, PN16 to PN260
• Structured in Bolted or Welded Cover, OS&Y, Rising Stem
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F, R.F or RTJ, Threaded NPT, BSPT, Welded S.W, B.W, etc
• Body Materials available in Carbon Steel ASTM A105N, Low Carbon Steel LF2, Alloy Steel F11, F22 Stainless Steel A182 F304, F304L, F316, F316L, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel F51, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, etc.
• Operations can be Handwheel, Electric / Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋