+ Through conduit GATE VALVE I CATEGORY — SLAB TYPE THROUGH CONDUIT GATE VALVE — DOUBLE EXPANDING THROUGH CONDUIT GATE VALVE — PARALLEL EXPANDING THROUGH CONDUIT gate valve
SLAB TYPE THROUGH CONDUIT GATE VALVE
⌈DISTINCTIVE FEATURES⌋ □ API 6D Slab Gate Valve ■ Diversion Holes Fitted □ Double Block & Bleed ■ Full Bore Full Piggable □ Bubble Tight Shut Off ■ Bi-Directional Flow □ Emergency Injection ■ API 6D & CE Certified
– MAIN CHARACTERISTICS – □ Glofa Slab Through Condut Gate Valve are widely used for the oil & gas pipe-lines, structure in floating seat, allowable in bi-directional seal and flow with reliable seal tightness, high flexibility for opening and close. The series valves are designed of double sealing which make it possible to repalce the spare parts without shut off the valve when working.
– DESIGN ADVANTAGES – ■ The Slab Through Conduit Gate Valve are with advantages of high loading capability, when fully open, the full bore get fully piggable along with the diversion holes, result in least resistance across the valves. Glofa also design the wedge with the guiders for precise guiding, all seat surfaces are overlayed with Stellite which make the valve able to resist high erosion.
⌈ TECHNICALS & CAPABILITIES ⌋ • Sizes Range from 1 1/2” to 40’’, DN40 to DN1000
• Pressure Ratings from CL 150 to CL 2500, PN16 to PN260
• Structured in Slab Gate, Bolted Cover, OS&Y, Rising Stem
• Ends Connections in Flanged F.F R.F or RTJ, Butt-welded
• Body Materials available in Carbon Steel A216 WCB, WCC, Low Carbon Steel LCB, LCC, Alloy Steel A217 WC6, WC9, Stainless Steel A351 CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, Duplex & Super Duplex Steel A890 GR. 4A, GR. 5A, Special Materials in Monel, Alu. Bronze C95800, 95600 etc.
• Actuations can be equipped with Handwheel, Gear Devices, Electric and Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
• Optional Bypass system, Live Loaded Packing available upon request.
⌈ CASTINGS ⌋ > ⌈ MACHINING⌋ > ⌈ ASSEMBLY ⌋ > ⌈ TESTINGS ⌋